Monday, October 19, 2009

helpless

I hate feeling discouraged and helpless. Its not that other people wont help me or encourage me. But when I sit down to do what i need to do... what i HAVE to do... i just... fail. Over and over again. And the weight of it all is on my shoulders, and I dont know how to move forward.

God, i need you right now more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry I didn't get your text til this morning. I had fallen asleep. I am praying for you and you don't fail. Remember the quote/prayer you showed me yesterday?? Read that to yourself and remind yourself you succeed where God wants you to and He helps you with the rest, the stuff we don't think we are very good at. I love you and call me next time I will answer and remind you how amazing you are.

    ReplyDelete