Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ready for Something New

College is over now.
Ok well... kind of. Teaching Credential doesn't count. So... college is over.

I'm ready for something new. I'm ready for a change. I want to get out of LA. Go to a new place, start a new life.

I have been so unsatisfied with my life for the longest time. I feel like I'm just wasting time. Like I'm not really living for anything. I'm not doing anything important. Not really.

I want change. I want TO change. I want to be a woman after His own heart. I want to seek and find. I want to learn to love. I want to experience Him in new ways.

I miss trees. I miss snow. I miss seasons. I miss Him. I've felt so distant from Him for so long. I can never seem to catch up. One minute I think the next I'll have more time... and then that next minute comes and its stolen. I cant seem to catch my breath.

I want peace. I want joy. I want love. I want life.

No comments:

Post a Comment